Pilates Video On-Demand
What do you get with Pilates In The Grove Online?
You get to benefit from the experience of Physical Therapists, Pilates instructors, health and wellness coaches and movement professionals all from the comfort of your living room (or basement, or attic, or patio for some of you).
- Overwhelmed by the flood of free fitness resources on the internet?
- Looking for high-quality instruction that won’t break the bank?
- Needing something convenient and low maintenance to keep you accountable?
- Searching for that perfect fit that will make you feel better, look better AND function better?
- Wanting to stay healthy and active but don't always have the time to get to the gym or studio?
- Loving your gym or studio time but also want something to follow from home or while traveling?
- Feeling stiff and sore and wanting to avoid injury now and in the future?
With our On Demand Platform you get:
- Brand new pre-recorded classes each week added to the library
- Specialty Classes including Barre, Stretching, HITT and more
With thousands of On Demand platforms out there today here are a few things that make ours unique:
- We curate our classes based on customer utilization and recommendations. We use our internal technology to see which videos are most watched and for how long and curate our upcoming classes and sequences based on our user data. That means we basically keep providing you more of the stuff you like.
- Our instructors are top-notch physical therapists and pilates instructors with over a combined 50 years of experience. Why should you care? Well because we not only provide excellent cues and program design but we also provide modifications for those that may need additional support or progressions for those ready to advance. We bring the benefits of a high-touch pilates studio plus a boutique physical therapy clinic right to your living room.
- We are a self-funded, woman-owned small business. By working with us instead of one of the BIG players online you are directly affecting our families, employees, and our community and we thank you!
You might be asking yourself
How will Pilates at home benefit me?
There are so many reasons why Pilates is beneficial but no one has time to read through a long list like that so we will highlight a few of them here:
- There is no equipment needed and it can be done anytime and anywhere. With our online platform all you really need is an internet connection.
- Pilates really is for Every Body...people from 17-70 and beyond can enjoy the Pilates method safely.
- You get a full body workout with every session that includes arms, legs, abs, glutes, stretching, flexibility, posture, and more. It is low-impact and safe for your joints.
- Fits into your schedule whether you want 10 min or 45.