Intensive Mat Pilates Teacher Training
This is a 100% digital Pilates Mat Teacher Training program PLUS LIVE instruction
You can learn everything you need to know to become a Mat Pilates instructor without leaving your living room. .Get On the Waitlist
This course has been created for
every skill level.
Whether you are a fitness pro looking to add Pilates to your resume, a pilates practitioner looking to deepen your own personal practice, a Physical Therapy practitioner looking to enhance your therapeutic skill set or maybe you are interested in starting a new career as a Pilates instructor, this course is designed with you in mind.Get On the Waitlist
Learn at your own pace, from the comfort of your own home
It’s THE Complete, Step-by-Step Program for everything you need to learn the Classical Pilates Mat sequence, how to modify and progress each exercise, how to own the room (or computer screen) as a teacher and so much more. Designed to take you by the hand, along side the PITG team of experts, to set up the right foundation, systems, and strategies to create longevity and simplicity in your career. No missing steps, no confusion. It’s the most comprehensive and convenient way to get you trained from the comfort of your very own living room.Get On the Waitlist
This program includes:
- History and principles of Pilates, with Manual ($250 value)
- Fundamentals of Teaching ($99 value)
- Video modules of the 34 Classical mat exercises + Mat Manual ($700 value)
- Pre-Pilates exercises Program ($49 value)
- Contraindications, precautions, and modifications ($49 Value)
- One month of access to Pilates in the Grove On-Demand ($19 value)
- Access to a private group, where you can ask questions, and engage with other participants (priceless)
- Intake Form and Waiver templates ($97 value)
- Pilates Class program designs ($50)
- LIVE Zoom trainings by our very own talented and experienced staff ($900 value)
- Mentoring and 1:1 with staff for check offs, questions, and feedback ($500 value)
This intensive program helps you complete the pilates mat training program in 2-4 weeks OR LESS — including all your training and teaching hours, check-offs, your final video, and test. This intensive option includes 1LIVE meetings via Zoom plus a full digital library.
Requirements to successfully complete the program and receive a Certificate of Completion:
You can complete this mat Pilates teacher training in as little as 4 weeks — at your own pace! In order to complete the program you will need to:
- Complete all modules
- Complete 20 self-practice hours
- Complete 10 observation hours
- Complete 10 teaching hours
- Successfully complete check-offs
- Successfully complete the final test out teaching 30 min group mat class (by video or via live stream).
- Complete final multiple choice written exam
If you choose to register for the course to deepen your own personal practice or knowledge and are not interested in a certificate of completion the above requirements do not apply.