Tricep Dips are a great exercise to work your upper body. Obviously we’re working on the triceps but your chest and front shoulders will feel it as well!
How To Do Tricep Dips
1.Place your hands on the on the edge of the chair with fingers facing forward
2. Keep your feet in a Pilates V position with your toes on the pedal
3. Start with the arms straight, pedal closed at the top, and your butt hovering over your heels
4. Begin to bend your elbows, trying to keep your hips as close to your heels as possible
5. Then extend your elbows while slowly pressing up
6. The goal is to keep the pedal as still as you can throughout the entire movement