The Rollup is a great Pilates exercise to strengthen your core and abdominal muscles! It will also help to improve the flexibility of your spine and give you a great back and hamstring stretch.
How To Do The Rollup
- Begin laying on your back, legs extended with your hands down by your side
- Float your arms up over your head
- Take a deep inhale then exhale as you tuck your chin toward your chest
- Begin to roll up and dive forward towards your toes
- Take a deep inhale and exhale to slowly begin tucking your tailbone and begin rolling down your spine until you are back to laying flat on your back