Pilates in the Grove is not just a place to work. We are family. We are a lifestyle. We are a community. We specialize in helping our customers live the active lifestyle they not only desire but deserve. We use Physical Therapy and Pilates to empower people through mindful movement.
We are a cash-based patient-centered studio and do not contract with any insurance companies. This means we have a lot of freedom in how we work with our clients and patients.
- Focus on your patient/clients – and spend a full 50 min one on one with each person
- See a caseload of 5-6 patients/clients per day, in addition to teaching group classes
- Have fun with your teammates AND your patients
- Have one-on-one mentorship
- Learn and Grow Daily
- Growth and advancement opportunities available to lead and run our newest location
The ideal candidate is a skilled professional who is passionate about delivering quality care and making a real difference in the lives of their patients. We are looking for someone who loves to be a team player and is looking for opportunities for long-term growth and advancement within the company.
If you are a motivated go-getter with a solid knowledge of anatomy and movement then this job is for you.
If you are interested in the possibility of running your own studio and being a mentor for others through your hard work and dedication to the company then this job is for you.
If you are willing to put in the time and energy to be part of the team that propels our company forward and reap the benefits of that growth then this job is for you.
If you want to be surrounded by other like-minded detail-oriented professionals then this job is for you.
If you are looking for somewhere to call home for less than 24 months then please DO NOT APPLY. We are not the company for someone who wants to merely show up day to day and do the minimum required. We prefer
people that will not only meet but exceed our expectations.
- Assess each patient and develop an appropriate treatment plan with measurable goals and time frames for their individual needs
- Prepare POC and Pilates based fitness programs for patients and wellness clients
- Provide educational workshops to clients
- Ensure that other treating medical professionals have the necessary information to appropriately evaluate the patient
- Teach fitness and specialty Pilates classes
- Lead and manage fellow staff